- The Gardens Healthy, Energy Efficient and Cost Savings Homes
1. Our new ZIP System construction sheeting wherein the house-wrap moisture barrier is glued to the plywood (replacing the old “Tyvek” type house-wrap) is more effective and efficient.
2. Every home undergoes the new legally prescribed energy code Blower Door Test to minimize and largely prevent air leakage. Together with our highly efficient Open Cell Spray Foam Insulation (which replaces the older batt insulation), and Canadian manufactured vinyl clad windows reinforced with aluminum (which are made to a much higher standard than US made windows) – all work together to insure a “tight” home, preventing leakage and keeping your energy costs as low as possible.
3. Your home features a Gas Fired Tankless Hydronic Noritz Boiler which provides Heat and Hot Water, providing a continuous instant flow of hot water on demand which accommodates multiple devices operating at the same time. The Water Meter can be “read” from outside your home so that you don’t have to be at home to allow the meter reader entry.
4. Kitchen appliances have exhaust vents directly to the Roof and a silent continuously running energy efficient fan in both bathrooms consistent with healthy home construction. It can be manually switched to “high” to operate more quickly. Fresh air is introduced in the attic to provide fresh air into the home.
5. Your home also features CAT 6 wiring to accommodate current and future application requirements; Energy Star LED lights (light emitting diodes) which produce light approximately 90% more efficiently then the older incandescent light bulbs and last longer; Rubber-Maid ready Closet Systems that allows you to customize your bedroom closets; and a 13-R interior Sprinkler System.
Also, extra wide 4 feet concrete walkways; large paved driveways (not gravel); two step entry; expansive paver patio (9x15) or larger; Hardiplank low maintenance clapboard siding; Propane Heating; Underground Utilities; Municipal Water & Sewer; and Bird, Butterfly Sanctuary's.
Gold Star Incentive Package up to a $46,000 value
Available on 3C Units Only
Paint a $1,800.00 value
One Color Per Unit
5 Color Choices
Solid 6 Panel Raised
Solid 2 Panel Flat
Molding up to a $8,623.00 value
Option 1 Traditional
5 ½ Base
3 ½ Casing
5 ¼ Crown 1st Fl No Bedrooms or Baths included
Carpet Option 2 Life Proof Seafarer
Carpet Option 2 Life Proof Sequin Sash
Carpet Option 3 Life Proof Tayton
Carpet Option 4 Life Proof Pagliuca I/II
Flooring Wood up to a $16,900.00 value
Any 1 Color Through Out Unit
Kitchen up to a $370.00 value
Kohler Or Delta Kitchen Faucets
Kohler K-560-VS-Vibrant Stainless Bellera Single-Hole DockNetik Magnetic Docking System
Delta Trinsic Single-Handle Pull- Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking
Kohler Sous Pro-Style Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet
Kitchen Cabinets up to a $8,010.50 value
42” Fabuwood Upper Cabinets
Kitchen Counters ip to a $6,400.00 value
Level 2 Quartz 19 Choices
Bathrooms up to a $2,750.00 value
Avanity Bath Vanities
Level 1 & 2
Toilets up to a $1,150.00 value
Kohler White Santa Rosa 1.28 GPF One-Piece Elongated Comfort Height
Kohler White Devonshire 1.28 GPF Two-Piece Elongated Comfort Height Toilet
All Option Are Subject To Change With Out Notice